Bistro 501 is located on the corner of 5th and Main Streets in the historic Lahr building in downtown Lafayette, just blocks away from the Tippecanoe County courthouse and the Lafayette Holiday Inn Select. We are also within walking distance of a variety of notable landmarks including Loeb Playhouse and the historic Lafayette Theater. Come enjoy the flavor and style of the French countryside at this beautiful downtown bar and restaurant, where summer nights feature sidewalk seating and moonlit conversation, and winter evenings are celebrated fireside. We offer the finest, freshest ingredients on our menu and change our menus seasonally. Bistro 501 is also proud of our large, diverse wine list representing wines from the world over. We offer a full bar, featuring specialty martinis, ports, single malt whiskey, and fine scotch. Please ask the staff about our exclusive wine and spirits club.
Holiday Hours & Special Events
– Closed Thursday, November 22-Wednesday, November 23 – Thanksgiving
– Breakfast with Santa – Saturday, December 8th- 9am-12pm Santa arrives at 11, reservations only
– Christmas Eve Dinner – Monday, December 24th 5pm-9pm
– Closed Tuesday, December 25th- Wednesday, December 26th – Christmas Day/ Boxing Day
– New Year’s Eve Dinner – Monday, December 31 5pm-9pm
– Closed Tuesday, January 1st 2019!- New Year’s Day
Reservations are recommended for dinner and for large parties. For reservations, catering and other special events, please contact us at 765.423.4501.
Advice for directions & parking can be found here!